Why Buy When You Can Rent?
LCEC/LCERC provides process equipment rental and leasing services to the chemical process and refining industry world-wide.
- LCEC has grown into one of the world's largest buyers and sellers of complete plants and used process equipment. Our LaPorte, Texas facility has over 25 acres of process equipment, including a thirty-two thousand square foot warehouse full of compressors, pumps, plastics equipment, and other equipment.
- LCEC's executive offices are located in Baton Rouge, LA; sales, computer, accounting, inventory and yard personnel are located in LaPorte, TX.; storage yards or dismantlement projects are located in Baton Rouge, LA; Orange, TX; Green Springs, Ohio; Williamsport, NJ; Enid, OK; LaValle, Quebec, Canada; Liberty, SC; Belfast, Northern Ireland; Johannesburg, South Africa; Seoul, South Korea; Manchester, England; Priolo, Italy; Roven, France; Frankfurt, Germany; Oulu, Finland; Perth, Australia and numerous other locations.
- LCEC's clientele reads like "Who's Who in the Chemical Industry." Our clients include Exxon, Pharmacea, Arco, Union Carbide, Air Products, Goodrich, Goodyear, Praxair, Mallinckrodt, ICI, Bayer, Enichem, Air Liquide, DSM, Borealis, Kemira, Grande Pardisse, ESSO, Hoescht, Irish Fertilizers, Linde, Sasol, Norsk Hydro, Celanese, Dow, BASF, Coastal, Kaiser, Texaco, Gulf, Shell, IMC, BP-Amoco, Dupont, Sun, Chevron and hundreds...even thousands... of other satisfied clients.
- LCEC has purchased and sold many complete refineries and plants including: styrene, chlorine/caustic, acetylene, phenol, oxygen, acetic acid, methanol, ethanol, coffee, nitric acid, sulfuric acid, ammonia, fertilizer, hydrogen, urea, power, pharmaceutical, metals, glycol, vinyl acetate, butadiene, and pumping/compressor stations, to name a few.
- LCEC's equipment inventory includes more than 14,000 individual items listed by categories, including pumps, tanks, vessels, heaters, heat exchangers, centrifuges, mixers, motors, columns, silos, sifters, filters, compressors...85 categories in all. The equipment materials of construction include chrome-moly, inconel copper, titanium, glass-lined, fiberglass, cast iron, stainless...even plain old carbon steel
- LCEC's personnel are qualified, experienced and eager to assist; our track record is unequaled.
- LCEC is a premier used equipment dealer and we welcome an opportunity to serve you, either as a buyer of equipment through LCEC, or as a renter of equipment through our LCERC division.
Contact us today
For all your process equipment leasing needs: